英语四级六级培训课程

英语视频听力:第49节:特务行动! Operation Spy!

时间:2022-5-9 作者:能飞英语网

It is no secret that Washington, D.C. has spies.

华盛顿有间谍已经不是什么秘密了。

Well, it should be a secret because spying is secret. But it's not a secret.

它应该是个秘密,因为间谍活动是保密的。但它不是个秘密。

There's even a spy museum! The International Spy Museum has created an amazing collection of spy things!

甚至还有一家间谍博物馆!国际间谍博物馆收集了令人惊叹的间谍相关物品!

And today, we will see them! My boss, Ms. Weaver, has sent me here … on a mission!

今天,我们要去看看它们!我的上司,韦弗女士,派我来这里……执行一个任务!

Hello, Anna, are you there?

安娜,你在吗?

That's her. Yes, Agent Peacock. This is Agent Flamingo, reporting for duty.

是她。在,密探孔雀。我是密探火烈鸟,向您报告。

Agent what? Look, Anna … I mean, Agent Flamingo, I want you to learn all you can about spying.

什么密探?听着,安娜……我是说,密探火烈鸟,我想让你学习所有有关间谍活动的知识。

You mean, collect intelligence?

你是说,收集情报吗?

Yeah, it's for our new show — "D.C. Secrets."

是的,这是为了我们的新节目——《华盛顿的秘密》。

You've got it, Agent Peacock. The mission is safe with me.

没问题,密探孔雀。我保证完成任务。

Oh, okay, great. Just be back by noon.

哦,好的,太好了。中午之前回来。

Agent Peacock, I'm at an air duct!

密探孔雀,我在一个通风管道里!

Yes, spies sometimes sneak down air ducts.

是的,间谍有时会从通风管道里偷偷下去。

I have never snuck down an air duct. It's dark and small. I'm afraid of dark, small places.

我从来没有从通风管道里偷偷下去过。这里又暗又小。我害怕又暗又小的地方。

Spies sometimes sneak down air ducts.

间谍有时会从通风管道里偷偷下去。

I have never snuck down an air duct.

我从来没有从通风管道里偷偷下去过。

You can do it, Agent Flamingo. You know, spies aren't afraid of a little darkness.

你能做到的,密探火烈鸟。间谍不怕黑。

Right. It's just an air duct — a dark, small air duct.

对。这只不过是一条通风管道——一条又黑又狭窄的通风管道。

Okay. I'm doing it, Agent Peacock! I am sneaking down a long, dark, small air duct. I'm having a little trouble breathing.

好吧。我在做,密探孔雀!我正从一条又长又暗又狭小的通风管道偷偷下去。我呼吸有点困难。

Just keep going, Agent Flamingo. Think of the team!

继续走,密探火烈鸟。想想团队!

Okay, I will think of the team. I'm thinking of the team, Agent Peacock!

好的,我会为团队着想的。我在为团队着想,密探孔雀!

I did it! I did it! I sneaked down an air duct. That was a little uncomfortable.

我做到了!我做到了!我从通风管道偷偷下来了。有点不舒服。

Good!

很好!

What's the next mission?

下一个任务是什么?

Umm … have you ever cracked a code? No.

嗯……你破解密码了吗?没有。

Well, go learn. Spies use their brains. Got it!

嗯,去学吧。间谍会动脑。明白了!

I've never cracked a code before. Let's try, Agent Flamingo! This is really hard. I'm still trying to crack the code.

我以前从来没有破解过密码。我们试试,密探火烈鸟!这真的很难。我还在设法破解密码。

I've cracked the code! I've cracked the code, Agent Peacock! My brain really hurts.

我把密码破解了!我把密码破解了,密探孔雀!我的头很疼。

Great. Umm, Agent Flamingo, now answer this question: Do spies have to be in good shape?

太棒了。嗯,密探火烈鸟,现在回答这个问题:间谍必须保持良好的状态吗?

"Yes," Agent Peacock! Spies have to be in really good shape! Can you hear me?

“是的,”密探孔雀!间谍必须有非常好的状态!你能听得见吗?

You're breaking up, Flamingo.

你信号好差,火烈鸟。

I've never cracked a code before.

我以前从来没有破解过密码。

The International Spy Museum is awesome! Agent Peacock, I completed the mission!

国际间谍博物馆太棒了!密探孔雀,我完成了任务!

Great. Great. Now, I have another very important mission for you.

太棒了。太棒了。现在,我有另一项非常重要的任务要交给你。

Got it. See you back at H.Q.!

收到。总部见!

Yummy! You brought my lunch! Thanks, Agent Flamingo!

美味!你把我的午餐带来了!谢谢你,密探火烈鸟!

Mission completed. Agent Peacock!

任务完成。密探孔雀!

Don't ask.

别问。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:qpkjz@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。