英语四级六级培训课程

英语视频听力:第48节:你有没……? Have You Ever…?

时间:2022-5-9 作者:淘学网

Hello! I have lived in Washington, D.C. for a long time now. And I have done a lot.

你们好!我已经在华盛顿住了很长时间了。我做了很多事。

I feel that I know this city pretty well. That's the wrong way. Where is it again?

我觉得我很了解这座城市。不是那条路。是哪里呢?

Excuse me, can I help you? Have we met before?

请问你需要帮忙吗?我们以前见过吗?

I don't think so. I've just flown in from Boston. My name is Jean.

我认为我们没见过。我刚从波士顿飞到这里来。我叫珍。

Hi, Jean! I'm Anna. I really feel like we've met before. Anyway, how can I help?

嗨,珍!我是安娜。我真的觉得我们以前见过。不管怎样,我能帮上你什么忙吗?

I want to see an interesting museum but I don't know which one.

我想去参观有趣的博物馆,但我不知道去哪一家。

I can help with that. I've lived in Washington, D.C. a long time. I think I've seen all the museums.

我可以帮你。我在华盛顿住了很长时间。我想我已经参观完所有博物馆了。

Wow, thanks. So, tell me, which museums are good?

哇,谢谢。那么,告诉我,哪些博物馆好呢?

Well, they are all good. But they're all different. There are science museums and history museums and art and culture museums.

嗯,它们都很棒。但它们都各有特色。有科学博物馆、历史博物馆与艺术和文化博物馆。

I want to see an unusual museum.

我想去参观一个与众不同的博物馆。

I like the Sculpture Garden. Have you ever seen sculptures in a garden? It is really artistic!

我喜欢雕塑花园。你见过花园里的雕塑吗?真的很有艺术感!

I have never seen a garden of sculptures! I'll write that on my list!

我从来没有见过雕塑花园!我要把它写在我的清单上!

Have you been to the Museum of the American Indian? I've visited that museum many times. It is very peaceful.

你去过美国印第安人博物馆吗?我已经参观过那个博物馆很多次了。那里非常宁静。

I have always liked American Indian culture.

我一直很喜欢美国印第安人文化。

I'll put that on my list. Do you have any other suggestions?

我要把它记在我的清单上。你还有其他的建议吗?

Well, if you like plants, you can visit the U.S. Botanic Gardens. It's very organic.

嗯,如果你喜欢植物,你可以参观美国植物园。那里生机勃勃。

I have always loved plants. I'll write that on my list, too! Wow, you know so much about D.C.'s museums.

我一直很喜欢植物。我要把它也写在我的清单上!哇,你对华盛顿的博物馆很了解。

Well, I have lived here for over a year.

嗯,我在这里住了一年多了。

You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful city filled with so many museums and a zoo!

你真幸运能够住在这么美丽的城市,这座城市里有这么多博物馆和一家动物园!

What? D.C. has a zoo?

什么?华盛顿有一家动物园?

Yes, and it's beautiful. You've lived here for so long and you haven't been to the zoo?

是的,而且很漂亮。你在这里住了这么久还没去过动物园?

I've never been to D.C.'s zoo. I've never been to any zoos!

我从来没去过华盛顿的动物园。我从来没去过动物园!

You have never seen zoo animals?

你从来没见过动物园里的动物吗?

I grew up on a farm, Jean. I've known farm animals my whole life.

我是在农场里长大的,珍。我一生都知道农场动物。

But the zoo has lions and elephants and zebras!

但是动物园里有狮子、大象和斑马!

If you have never seen a real, live elephant, you must. They are so majestic.

如果你从来没见过一头真的、活的大象,那么你必须要去看一看。它们太雄伟了。

I will. I will! There. I've written my own must-see zoo animal list!

我会的。我会的!我已经写好了我自己的必看动物园动物清单!

Have fun at the zoo and thanks, Anna!

在动物园玩得开心,谢谢你,安娜!

Have fun at the museums, Jean! And thank YOU!

珍,在博物馆玩得开心!也谢谢你!

This has been awesome! And I have seen every animal on my list!

这真是太棒了!清单上列的每一种动物我都看过了!

Jean, the tourist, helped me see more of my city. But where have I seen her before?

游客珍帮我更多地了解了我的城市。但我以前在哪里见过她呢?

Oh well. Until next time …

哦,好吧。下次见……

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:qpkjz@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。